December Issue: Agricultural, Industrial Markets
The December issue of Products Finishing puts focus on coating and finishing in the agricultural and industrial markets.
The December issue of Products Finishing is now available. The focus of this month’s issue is agricultural and industrial markets. As we wrap up a challenging year and look ahead to 2021, it felt right to end our 2020 reporting with a peek at these important sectors that are vital to infrastructure and the food supply. You’ll read about:
- A visit with Winona Powder Coating to check out the company’s new electrocoating facilities, which enables the processing of heavy industrial castings and weldments.
- Turf equipment manufacturer Excel Industries and its 10-stage washer that features a neutral pH descaler from Chemetall to eliminate flash rusting.
- How TIGER Drylac aided Farm equipment company Bridgeview Manufacturing in its quest for uniform powder coatings.
- A technical article delivered by Chemeon and Ronatec detailing their efforts to enhance electroless nickel corrosion resistance through application of a trivalent chromium pretreatment top coat.
- Plus, the benefits and challenges of plating with zinc-nickel; tips for troubleshooting powder coating problems; ideas for reducing waste for two-component coatings
- And much more.
In 2021, PF has plenty of new content lined up with two new regular columns (don’t forget to send your shop pictures to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for our new photo segment!), a new newsletter format, and plans to launch a podcast. We wish you a peaceful and happy holiday season and much success in the new year.
How one company is prospering by providing flexible e-coat capability to Nissan and other customers.
Young professionals are a vital asset to the finishing industry. Products Finishing is recognizing the industry’s top young talent through an annual 40-Under-40 program.
This paper is a peer-reviewed and edited version of a presentation delivered at NASF SUR/FIN 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., on June 13, 2012.