January Issue: Professional Plating and Automotive Coatings
The January issue of Products Finishing focuses on Wisconsin’s Professional Plating, a 5-time Top Shops award winner, as well as automotive coatings.
- Wisconsin's Professional Plating Provides Triple Threat as 5-Time Top Shop
- Data Platform Helps Automotive Coatings Run Smoother
- The Conflict of Resolutions
- A Conversation With William Howard Jr., Houston Plating and Coatings
- Index Contracts on Weak Backlogs and Exports
- Open Your Eyes to the Bad News Wake-Up Call
Read the entire issue here.
The sixth annual Top Shops Benchmarking Survey measured shops based on more than 50 operational metrics including lead time, on-time delivery, first-pass quality yield and finishing equipment usage, among others.
The Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for the liquid and powder coating segment yielded interesting statistics about how coating shops run their business, as well as some best practices that many others should emulate.
Ohio’s American Metal Coatings is the No. 1 finishing operation in North America based on the Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey.