November Issue: Focus on Medical
The November 2020 issue of Products Finishing focuses on coating and finishing in the medical industry.
The November issue of Products Finishing is now available. The focus of the issue this time around was on the medical sector. We revisited some reporting that we did when the COVID pandemic first started to see how things have evolved and took a look at the industry and where we are now. A few highlights from the issue include:
- How Giering Metal Finishing is using electrocoating to provide a uniform finish for complex chest x-ray system part.
- How Surgical Coatings Inc. uses automation to enable insulative and abrasion resistant coatings for electrosurgical instruments.
- An insider look at antimicrobial coatings from PF managing editor Jenny Rush.
- A look at plating on composites and high performance plastics with SAT Plating.
- Tips for getting color right in powder coatings.
- Insights for minimizing masking plug leakage.
- And lots more.
As always, you’ll also find finishing industry news and innovations, as well as columns and technical articles from industry experts. Thanks for reading!