Southwest Metal Finishing Gets New Ownership
The New Berlin, Wisconsin, company was purchased through a court-supervised receivership proceeding by Cincinnati, Ohio-based Armor Group Inc.
Southwest Metal Finishing of New Berlin, Wisconsin, has a new owner, having been purchased through a court-supervised receivership proceeding by Armor Group Inc., based near Cincinnati, Ohio. Armor also took ownership of Inventix Manufacturing, which Southwest purchased in 2004.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports, “The companies, along with two other related businesses, filed receivership petitions for the firms in Waukesha County, and their sale is expected to be carried out under a judge's supervision. Both Inventix and Southwest are 90 percent owned by Anthony Fronczak, according to documents filed in Waukesha County Circuit Court. Tony Ristow owns the remaining 10 percent of each firm.”
According to Southwest’s website, it is one of North America’s largest decorative chrome plating and metal finishing companies and has “a 40-year record of helping some of the most recognized and iconic companies in the world maintain their best-in-class status.” Founded in 1969, it currently has some 400 employees and offers manufacturing and finished goods storage in plants in New Berlin, Wisconsin, and Piedras Negras, Cohuila, Mexico.
An overview of decorative and hard chromium electroplating processes.
White Bronze, Copper-Tin-Zinc Tri-metal: Expanding Applications and New Developments in a Changing Landscape
This paper deals with the renewed interest in applications for white bronze tri-metal (Cu-Sn-Zn alloy).
The processes, chemicals and equipment, plus control and troubleshooting.