VIDEO: Latest Finishing News for Week of July 24
Watch video of the top news from the finishing world with items on Axalta, CCAI, Carlisle Fluid Technologies, Aluminum Anodizers Council, Pneu-Mech and Sifco ASC.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of July 24:
- Axalta unveils its color trends that are shaping the automotive industry
- CCAI Elected Bill Oney as president, and honored chapters at its annual meeting
- The Aluminum Anodizers Council annual Anodizing Conference and Exposition is Oct. 1-3 in Houston.
- Carlisle Fluid Technologies has acquired Ecco Finishing
- In our On The Move segment, Pneu-Mech is expanding Cayla Burke’s role with the company.
- Our Tech Talk segment is Understanding Metallic Effect Powder Coatings.
- The Innovation of the week is Sifco Applied Surface Concepts’ TechnoPlate power pack line.
Remember, you can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
Powder coating is one of the most durable finishes that can be applied to industrial manufactured products, and offers excellent corrosion protection and is very safe because of its lack of volatile organic compounds.
A review of available test methods, common applications and innovative instrumentation...
How can you calculate the cost of powder coating a component if you only know its surface area? Powder coating expert Rodger Talbert has the answer.