VIDEO: On Display at FABTECH, Vol. 3
Here is a look at some of the products and services that will be on display at the FABTECH conference.
Here is a look at some of the products and services that will be on display at the FABTECH conference, which will be held Nov. 11-14 in Chicago at McCormick Place:
- Calvary Industries’ CALeye 2.0 pretreatment monitoring system is designed to provide comprehensive process management and increasing washer system control, while also improving performance and lowering operational costs. The CALeye 2.0 is a SCADA system with SQL database archival. It automatically tracks, logs and reports vital data such as chemistry usage, downtime or data collected from individual stages to enable efficient audits and troubleshooting. The set points and limits for the chemistry are set by the same chemical engineers who work on the design and testing of the products, which helps keep the system in specification on a tighter level across a broader range of parameters.
- Pollution Control’s industrial cleaning furnaces cover a spectrum of thermal stripping and heat cleaning technology that safely remove polymers, paints, powder coatings, adhesives, grease and more.
- Production Plus Corp., maker of Magic Rack, will feature examples of standard and custom racking, hooks and logistic carts designed to maximize density and efficiency in powder, ecoat, plating and wet spray systems.
- Dürr’s EcoAUC control system uses PLC and valve technology to operate EcoMCC color change systems with 1-10 colors.
- Custom Fabricating & Supplies will highlight tapes and plugs for standard masking needs as well as information about its new online portal.
- Vitracoat will spotlight its VitraVision color matching system designed to speed up the color matching process utilizing small, hand-held spectrophotometers and colorimeters.
- Sherwin-Williams will showcase finishing solutions for liquid coatings, powder coatings, electrocoat, supplies and service, including the Powdura color card that includes over 200 colors.
- Pneu-Mech Systems offers custom-engineered drying and curing solutions designed to work with each customer’s production, finishing and footprint requirements.
- SurTec develops, manufactures and supplies custom chemicals for surface finishing, including industrial parts cleaning, metal pretreatment, and functional and decorative electroplating.
- Fostoria Process Equipment Division’s electric, infrared portable banks are designed to easily and quickly boost, gel or complete cure powder coatings.
This paper is a peer-reviewed and edited version of a presentation delivered at NASF SUR/FIN 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., on June 13, 2012.
This paper is a peer-reviewed and edited version of a presentation delivered at NASF SUR/FIN 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., on June 12, 2012.
Question: I am responding to the article in the January 2001 issue regarding the comparison between powder coat and electrocoat performance.