Florida Finishers Corp.'s Midwinter Conference and Exposition Speaker Lineup
The NASF’s Jeff Hannapel and attorney Ethan Ware headline conference Jan. 22-24 in Orlando.
The speaker lineup has been completed for the Florida Finishers Corp.’s Midwinter Conference and Exposition Jan. 22-24 at the Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration in Orlando.
Ethan Ware, attorney
Jeff Hannapel, vice president of regulatory affairs at the Policy Group and the National Association for Surface Finishers, will keynote the conference with an update on regulatory issues. He will be followed by attorney Ethan Ware, who represents businesses and industries in environmental, health and safety legal matters.
On Thursday, Jan. 23, the speaker lineup includes:
- Jeff Hannapel, Washington Update.
- Ethan Ware, Florida’s New Hazardous Waste Generator Improvement Rule: How Does it Change my Plant’s Hazardous Waste Compliance Program?
- Tim Pennington, The Best Practices of the Top Shops.
- Jim Collins, Water Treatment in Today’s World.
- FFC Retrospective Presentation by Rob Mason, Through the Past, Darkly: the FFC Midwinter Conference 2009-2019.
- Ambrose Schaffer, Optimizing Electroless Nickel-Phosphorus Films for Maximum Corrosion Protection.
- George Viola, Update on Rectifier Advances and Applications.
- Roger Sowinski, Asterion.
- Fred Schultz, Plating Equipment Advances Industry 4.0.
- Rob Mason, Automated Plasma Surface Activation of High Strength Steels for Electroplating.
On Friday, Jan. 24, the speakers include:
- Keith Eidschun, The Future of Plating.
- Catherine Munson, Ph.D., Advances in Aluminum Conversion Coatings.
- Yongho Sohn, Ph.D., FASM, Advancing Additive Manufacturing of Metallic Alloys through Alloy Development, Process Optimization, Heat Treatment, Surface Modification and Coatings Technology.
- Albert Gelles, Zinc-Flake Coating Technologies and Corrosion Protective Coating Systems from Doerken.
Visit floridafinisherscorp.com to register.