Florida Finishers Mid-Winter Conference Announces Speakers
The Florida Finishers Corp. annual FFC Mid-Winter Conference and Exposition is January 24-25 in Clearwater, Florida.
The NASF’s Jeff Hannapel opens the event with a Regulatory Update take at 9:15 a.m. on Thursday, January 24. Jim Collins will follow with a talk on the Origins of Regulatory Rules for Surface Finishing Facilities.
Other talks on Thursday include:
- Solid And Hazardous Waste Management Responsibilities For Finishing Operations by Don Stillwaugh
- 16 Years of Waste Savings Using Modified Acid Pretreatment by Dustin Colina
- Advanced Water Recycling Technology by Brian Greene
- Cybersecurity for Advanced Manufacturing by Scott Zimmerman
- How to Improve Your Profitability by Tuning Your Revenue Engine by Dino Eliadis
- A Tankful Tomorrow by Curtis Goad
- Pursuing and Maintaining ISO 9001, AS9100, and Nadcap by Christopher Paris
Friday’s talks include:
- NAS FRC-SE Perspective by Peter Sheridan
- Decontaminable Coatings by Rob Mason
- Capital Equipment: The Ideal Buying Process and New Technology Update by Ben Stratton
- The Latest in Rectifier Controls by George Viola
- Additive Manufacturing Repair Methods for Metallic Components by Rob Mason
“This conference highlights several technical sessions, as well as exhibits from metal finishing industry experts and suppliers, and provides an outstanding opportunity for networking and keeping up on the latest technologies,” says Concurrent Technologies’ Robert Mason, CEF.
The Florida Finishers Corp. is a non-profit organization that brings together the metal finishing associates of the Mid-West Florida, Orlando and South Florida branches of the AESF Foundation.
For more information, visit floridafinisherscorp.com.
White Bronze, Copper-Tin-Zinc Tri-metal: Expanding Applications and New Developments in a Changing Landscape
This paper deals with the renewed interest in applications for white bronze tri-metal (Cu-Sn-Zn alloy).
Why is it important for you to know this?
Getting the properties you paid for...