Hall of Fame Nominations Open
Nominations for the 2020 Finishing Hall of Fame are being accepted now through December 31. Nominate someone today!
The Finishing Hall of Fame class is presented by Products Finishing and open to anyone in the surface finishing industry who has contributed to the industries success. Nominees are sought from the electroplating, anodizing, powder coating, liquid coating, electrocoating, mechanical finishing and vacuum coating industries.
Each nominee must be notable for one or more of the following reasons:
- The nominee significantly improved surface finishing efficiency and productivity through process or technology innovations.
- The nominee established widely accepted best practices in surface finishing areas such as applications, product development, quality, safety, or supply chain and logistics.
- The nominee set new standards for surface finishing in areas such as innovation, technology and industry education.
- The nominee influenced, supported or advocated for the surface finishing industry through research, writing, activism, policies or thought leadership.
- The nominee promoted and advanced the surface finishing industry through volunteer efforts in local chapters or national committees of related organizations.
A committee will be assembled to review the nominations and vote on selections. The inductees will be announced in the February 2020 issue of the magazine. Click here to read about past Products Finishing Hall of Fame inductees.
The 2019 Products Finishing Hall of Fame class is open to anyone in the surface finishing industry, including liquid and powder coaters, as well as professionals in other finishing applications.
Class includes Frank Altmayer, Arthur Brace, Ken Kreeger, Marc LeBaron, Ray Lucas, Joseph Manzoli, Jerry Poll, William Safranek and Don Snyder.
Jack Berg, Nathan Feldstein, George Hogaboom, Joseph Kushner, Harold Read and Charles Walker are honored.