March Issue Preview
Composite Electroless Nickel for the Wind Industry; also UV-Cured Powder Coatings and LED Curing, the Powder Coating 2019 Conference Preview and the Parts Cleaning Conference.
Here is a look at our upcoming March issue, where we take a look at coatings for the energy sector, specifically for wind energy.
- Surface Technology’s Michael Feldstein takes a deep look at composite electroless nickel finishes, and how the ability to tailor those coatings with an array of synergistic particles makes these coatings uniquely beneficial for applications in the wind energy industry.
- We also take a look at UV-Cured Powder Coatings and LED-Curing Technology. UV curing of coatings is a proven technology, and offers a practical and profitable alternative to traditional curing.
- And we highlight the Parts Cleaning Conference, which is part of the Precision Machining Technology Show, April 2-4 at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland.
- Editor Tim Pennington's Finishing Touch column this month is Finding the Best Yo-Pros in the Finishing Industry as Products Finishing searches for the next 40-Under-40 Leadership Class
- In Matthew Kirchner’s Never Finished column, he says that We Need to Start Trusting our People; and to Trust your good people, and they will be more likely to remain your good people.
- Michael Guckes with Gardner Intelligence reports that the Finishing Index Starts the Year With Quickening Expansion as the January Finishing Index was 51.8
Remember you can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.