| 1 MINUTE READ
NASF Honors Industry Accomplishments
The National Association for Surface Finishing honored several in the industry with awards given out at the SUR/FIN trade show in Chicago in June.
- Dr. Keith Legg, of Corrdesa and Rowan Technology Group, received the Scientific Achievement Award in recognition of his contributions to the advancement of theory and practice of surface finishing.
- The Silvio Taormina Memorial Award was presented to Paul Brancato, of Epner Technology, for outstanding service to the finishing industry.
- Curtis Goad, from the Goad Company, was presented the August Munning Award, which is given to a supplier member who has significantly contributed to the well-being of the NASF.
- The NASF Presidential Award was given to Ray Lucas, of Valley Chrome Plating, for his service and active participation on a local and national level.
- The NASF Award of Merit is given to members of the industry who have shown meritorious service and achievement on both the local and national levels. This year’s honorees were Paul Skelton, from Big Anodes; Chris Capalbo, from New Method Plating; Bobbi Burns, from Global Plating; and Jim Hankinson, from KCH Engineering.
- Jim Miille, from Chemical Solutions, and Milt Stevenson Jr., from Anoplate, were named NASF Fellows, which recognizes outstanding service, contribution and long-standing commitment to NASF for the advancement of the best interests of the finishing industry.