Products Finishing News Update Newsletter, Feb. 20
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of February 20, including Dustin Kaehr will headline the Powder Coating 2019 Technical Conference on April 3.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of February 20, including:
- Dustin Kaehr will headline the Powder Coating 2019 Technical Conference on April 3.
- The American Architectural Manufacturers Association has updated a document providing guidelines for describing color measurement requirements for inclusion in AAMA documents.
- Reliable Plating Works is turning 90 years old.
- AZZ is purchasing Tennessee Galvanizing.
- National Surface Finishing Day on March 6 celebrates the finishing industry.
- The Products Finishing 40-Under-40 award nominations is now open.
- In our On-The-Move segment, Pneu-Mech has hired Crystal Branem as regional sales manager.
- Our Tech Tip of the week comes from Met-Chem’s Mike Aleksinas on 'How Duplex Electroless Nickel Coatings Can Be Advantageous.’
- The Innovation of the Week is Sames Kremlin’s ASB Automatic Spray Gun.
Remember you can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
Some that bears precious metals is, and there are a host of regulations to consider when recycling.
The year 2020 will be here before you know it, signaling the beginning of a new decade and bringing changes to the world as we know it.
Preventing solvent pop on an industrial paint line...