Products Finishing News Update Newsletter, Feb. 20
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of February 20, including Dustin Kaehr will headline the Powder Coating 2019 Technical Conference on April 3.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of February 20, including:
- Dustin Kaehr will headline the Powder Coating 2019 Technical Conference on April 3.
- The American Architectural Manufacturers Association has updated a document providing guidelines for describing color measurement requirements for inclusion in AAMA documents.
- Reliable Plating Works is turning 90 years old.
- AZZ is purchasing Tennessee Galvanizing.
- National Surface Finishing Day on March 6 celebrates the finishing industry.
- The Products Finishing 40-Under-40 award nominations is now open.
- In our On-The-Move segment, Pneu-Mech has hired Crystal Branem as regional sales manager.
- Our Tech Tip of the week comes from Met-Chem’s Mike Aleksinas on 'How Duplex Electroless Nickel Coatings Can Be Advantageous.’
- The Innovation of the Week is Sames Kremlin’s ASB Automatic Spray Gun.
Remember you can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
A review of available test methods, common applications and innovative instrumentation...
Choosing the right conveyor system, coating technology, and ancillary equipment.
Coating problems and solutions associated with particle size reduction...