Products Finishing News Update Newsletter, March 13
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of March 13, including the 40-Under-40 Award nominations are now open; California's Bright Design Challenge has kicked off.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of March 13, including:
- The 40-Under-40 Award nominations are now open
- California's Bright Design Challenge has kicked off
- The NASF Award nominations is also accepting entries
- Will 2019 be Smooth Sailing for the Finishing Industry? Here's One View you can take into consideration
- In our On the move segment, Pneu-Mech has promoted Jason Gatton to Director of Sales
- Our Tech Talk segment is about Estimating the Electrocoat Usage of a Part
- The Innovation of the week is the Soft Grip Back Blow Safety Air Gun from Exair.
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
The year 2020 will be here before you know it, signaling the beginning of a new decade and bringing changes to the world as we know it.
Choosing the right conveyor system, coating technology, and ancillary equipment.
E-coat can produce uniform finishes with excellent coverage and outstanding corrosion resistance.