Products Finishing News Update Newsletter, March 20
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of March 20, including info on:
- How finishing shops and OEMs celebrated National Surface Finishing Day in style.
- The SUR/FIN Conference registration is now open.
- The Parts Cleaning Conference will cover trends and technology.
- Tom Ridge to speak at NASF Washington Forum.
- The 40-Under-40 Award Nominations are now open.
- In our On The Move segment, Process Technology has promoted two people top to customer service positions.
- Our Tech Tip of the week is about the latest revisions to the National Fire Protection Association codes related to paint booths and finishing systems.
- The Innovation of the week is PVDF tank liners that provide corrosion control.
You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week by going HERE.
White Bronze, Copper-Tin-Zinc Tri-metal: Expanding Applications and New Developments in a Changing Landscape
This paper deals with the renewed interest in applications for white bronze tri-metal (Cu-Sn-Zn alloy).
An overview of decorative and hard chromium electroplating processes.
Choosing the best process for your operation.