Products Finishing News Update Newsletter, March 27
In our On The Move segment, Wolkerstorfer Company is continuing its family legacy with the promotion of Steffen Wolkerstorfer and Chris Wolkerstorfer
This is the top news from the finishing world for the week of March 27:
- The Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for liquid and powder coating Opens May 1
- Diamond Vogel’s is now selling its Peridium Powder Coatings on its new online store
- The inaugural Women in Finishing Forum is featuring professional development sessions
- The 40-Under-40 Award Nominations are now open
- In our On The Move segment, Wolkerstorfer Company is continuing its family legacy with the promotion of Steffen Wolkerstorfer and Chris Wolkerstorfer
- Our Tech Tip of the week is from John Owed at Col-Met on determining the type of spray booth your shop needs
- The Innovation of the Week is Technic's Spouted Bed Electroplater
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
Question: I am new to this industry and have heard about smut and desmutting operations.
The following anodizing process overviews are provided as a means of introduction to aerospace anodizing
Plastics are replacing metals in the manufacture of many parts, and quite often there is a need for metallic coatings on the plastics and other non-conductors. This paper will describe new processes of preparing ABS plastic substrates for subsequent metallization.