Registration Opens for Thermprocess/Finishing Summits
The joint International ThermProcess Summit (ITPS) and International Finishing & Coatings Summit (IFCS) will be held July 30 to August 1, at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel.
Registration is now open at itps-ifcs.com for the joint International ThermProcess Summit (ITPS) and International Finishing & Coatings Summit (IFCS), to be held July 30 to August 1, at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel.
Co-sponsored by the Industrial Heating Equipment Association (IHEA) and the Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI), the summits will bring together a diverse group of business leaders offering information intended to help executives stay on top of the latest trends and innovations affecting their manufacturing operations.
“This combined event will provide a unique platform for industry intelligence and collaboration that drives manufacturing excellence,” says organizer and CCAI Executive Director Anne Goyer. “There is no other event like this in North America for executives in these manufacturing segments.”
Two joint general sessions will feature presentations designed to appeal to all manufacturing executives, while two breakout sessions will focus on topics specific to the industrial heating and industrial finishing and coatings segments.
Featured general session presentation topics include:
- Factories of the Future: What Does the Future Workforce Look Like?
- Trends in Additive Manufacturing
- Manufacturing USA Initiatives: What They Are and How You Can Benefit
- Trump’s Washington: The New Normal?
- Driving Consistent Performance Excellence
- Cybersecurity: Keeping Your Business Secure
- Managing in an Unpredictable Economy
- OEM Manufacturing Perspective
- Transitioning Your Business to the Next Generation