SUR/FIN 2019 Products on Display 1
Here is a look at some of the products and services that will be on display at the SUR/FIN conference, which will be held June 3-5 in Chicago at the Donald Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont.
- PriceWalgren and Jessup Systems, along with parent company George Koch Sons, designs, manufactures, and installs custom surface finishing equipment servicing the automotive, aerospace/military, agricultural and industrial marketplace as well as job shop businesses. Our automated systems are installed in applications applying electrocoat, liquid/powder paint, plating, phosphating, anodizing and porcelain enamel. Stop by our booth to be one of the first to see our brand NEW interactive smart controls design. Our plating barrel equipment will also be on display. Our commitment to service and customer satisfaction is recognized by our customers as "A Smarter Solution. Worldwide." BOOTH 722
- Coventya’s 3S technology is designed to replace conventional metal anodes, such as nickel or steel, with size-selective membrane anodes for the company’s Performa alkaline zinc-nickel processes. BOOTH 712
- Atotech’s BluCr is a trivalent hard-chrome plating process, offering the wear resistance and corrosion protection of hard chrome without the hazards and risks of hexavalent chromium. BOOTH 302
- Tri-Mer’s wet control equipment includes a chemical-free fan/separator that scrubs corrosive fumes; a crossflow for inorganic compounds; and odor control systems. BOOTH 222
- Fischer Technology’s quality control solutions include integrated measurement technology and are designed to customer specifications. BOOTH 321
- Caplugs’ CSPP series of plugs are made of the company’s Ultra- bake material, and are designed to mask the angled face of the countersunk hole. BOOTH 429
An alternative product for passivation...
White Bronze, Copper-Tin-Zinc Tri-metal: Expanding Applications and New Developments in a Changing Landscape
This paper deals with the renewed interest in applications for white bronze tri-metal (Cu-Sn-Zn alloy).
The processes, chemicals and equipment, plus control and troubleshooting.