SUR/FIN Registration Open
Registration is open for SUR/FIN, the electroplating and anodizing show hosted by the National Association for Surface Finishing, which takes place June 3-5 in Chicago.
Full conference registration for NASF members is $450 if purchased before May 31, and $650 if purchased after. Non-member fees are $600 before May 31 and $800 after. Additional discounts are available for conference registrations for just Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday activities.
Full conference registration includes all conference sessions, online conference proceedings, exhibit hall entry for all days, complimentary keynote sessions, Plating Boot Camp sessions, a networking reception and the official show directory.
In addition to seeing the latest in surface finishing technology on exhibit at the show, SUR/FIN will feature numerous technical conference tracks, including:
- Automotive I: Innovative Decorative Finishes
- Advances I: Surface Finishing Technology Today
- Managing Wastewater Usage/Waste Management Minimization
- Automotive II: Solutions for Sustainability and Performance
- Technology Responses to REACH/Regulations
- Advances II: Research
- Initiatives Impacting Finishing Today and Future
- Coating Trends Controlling Corrosion and Wear
- High-Reliability Aerospace and Defense Processes
- Zinc Alloy Finishing Trends: Challenges and Prospects
- Advancing Technology Applications for Finishing/Engineering Opportunities
- Innovating Performance and Efficiency opportunities for Applicators
Visit nasfsurfin.com for full conference schedules.
The reasons for installing an in-house cold blackening system are many and varied.
White Bronze, Copper-Tin-Zinc Tri-metal: Expanding Applications and New Developments in a Changing Landscape
This paper deals with the renewed interest in applications for white bronze tri-metal (Cu-Sn-Zn alloy).
Applications, plating solutions, brighteners, good operating practices and troubleshooting.