Thank You for Completing the Survey
Your shop’s Customized Report will be on its way, plus you’ve earned discounts to attend the Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit.
Thank you for completing the 2020 Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey. We very much appreciate the time and effort your shop took to complete the process. The next step is that our team from Gardner Intelligence will work to gather the data you’ve contributed and mesh it with hundreds of other responses from shops around North America to compile an extensive profile of the best operational efficiencies among finishing operations. If you have completed a substantial portion of the survey, you will receive:
- A Customized Shop Report that wll highlight how your shop is performing against others in the industry. This usually takes us over a month to analyze, review and produce, but we will let you know when the results are in.
- A $200 discount off the full registration fee for the Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit, where owners and managers of finishing operations throughout North America will discover how to make their facilities more efficient and profitable by sharing ideas and learning from the best in the finishing industry
Some of you also may qualify as a Products Finishing Top Shop, and if so you will be notified promptly of your shop’s certification and receive:
- Special recognition in the April issue of Products Finishing.
- A 2020 medallion award to be presented at Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit.
- A certificate to display at your facility.
- Marketing materials to promote your shop as a Top Shop.
- $300 off of the registration fee to the Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit.
The Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit will be Oct. 20-22, 2020, in Indianapolis, and will be a gathering of the top owners, executives and managers in the finishing industry for a peer-to-peer and face-to-face exchange of ideas and practices on running their business operations in a more efficient and profitable way.
In addition, the recipients of the Products Finishing Top Shops awards will be recognized at the event.
In addition to presentations from the owners and managers of the best finishing operations in North America, a unique ‘Sourcing Fair’ is being planned to take place during the Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit, where representatives from major OEMs will also attend to network with shops and discover if there is a mutual connection for possible partnerships.
For information on the Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit, visit the event website here.