Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for Plating, Liquid and Powder Coating Open
The Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey is open through Jan. 1 for those in the plating, anodizing, liquid and powder coating industry.
Finishers can select the plating/anodizing survey or the liquid/powder coating survey and will be reported separately. Those shops offering both plating/anodizing and liquid/powder services must fill out two different surveys in order to be considered.
The survey is useful for shops to gauge their operational effectiveness against a broad range of other shops in the finishing industry. More than 50 different questions on finishing metrics are asked in each survey. Shops that complete the survey will receive a 20+ page custom report that details how its facility did compared to similar shops. The report also points out the strengths and improvements areas.
It might be a great idea to download the questions in this PDF format and assemble a small team to gather the data; it can then be input to the online survey that opens Dec. 1.
There are several other significant values for shops to complete the survey:
- Receive a Customized Report that details your shops efficiencies and how it ranks against other shops in the finishing industry; use this benchmarking data to improve operations and increase profits.
- Top Shops will be recognized at an industry awards ceremony at the Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit in October in front of their peers, OEMs and industry officials.
- Those taking the survey will receive $200 off registration to the Products Finishing Top Shops Executive Summit. Those selected as Top Shops will receive $300 off the registration.
- Those completing the survey will receive complimentary registration to several webinars presented by Products Finishing that offer information on 2020 financial forecasts, statistical drivers that shapes improvements and profits in shops, that more ways to increase efficiency in the finishing industry.
- More than 7,000 OEMs receive Products Finishing each month, so being named a Top Shop will help promote shops to those high-level industry professionals who work closely with job shops.
Visit the Top Shops Zone to read more about the Products Finishing Top Shop Benchmarking Survey.