VIDEO: Axalta Makes Changes, Techmetals Earns Approval, Epner Sets Gold Standard
Watch the latest news from the finishing world for the week of May 8, including Axalta’s management changes.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of May 8, including:
- Axalta has announced new leadership of its industrial coatings business with the departure of Mike Cash.
- Techmetals in Dayton, Ohio has earned several Boeing approvals.
- Epner Technology’s Laser Gold was selected as the standard for infrared reflectivity.
- The Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for liquid and powder coating operations is now open.
- In our On The Move segment, Judy Lietzke joins Col-Met as marketing manager.
- Our Tech Tip of the week is solving problems with electroless nickel solution whiteout.
- The Innovation of the week is Calvary Industries CalEye 2.0 control system.
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.