Video: Fabtech Products on Display at CCAI Finishing Pavilion
Check out the products that Carlisle Fluid Technologies, Fischer Technology, Nordson Industrial Coating Systems, Global Finishing Solutions and Fostoria Process Equipment.
Check out the products that Carlisle Fluid Technologies, Fischer Technology, Nordson Industrial Coating Systems, Global Finishing Solutions and Fostoria Process Equipment will have "on display" at the Fabtech show Nov. 6-9 in Chicago.
- Carlisle Fluid Technologies showcases several pump and spray gun technologies under its finishing brands including the AG-360 series of automatic spray guns from DeVilbiss. The spray guns offer high-performance atomization for low-pressure and air-assisted airless applications.
- Designed for non-destructive coating thickness measurement, Fischer Technology offers a mobile, X-Ray fluorescence instrument ideal for measuring large coating parts such as machine components and housings in plating shops, on precious metals and for determining metal content in plating baths.
- Nordson Industrial Coating Systems introduces the Encore HD high-density pump for powder coating applications. The dense phase powder dispensing technology enables fast automated color change and is said to provide consistent flow rates over time.
- Global Finishing Solutions presents its General Purpose booths that combine standard, pre-engineered solutions with custom and auxiliary options. With a modular design, the booths accommodate the intermediate truck and automotive refinish industry with a variety of options and add-ons.
- Fostoria Process Equipment manufacturers a complete line of modular batch curing ovens for paint and powder operations. With over 100 standard modular ovens, options include pass-thru ovens, flexible burner locations and a variety of control features.
Visit PFonline.com for more information about Fabtech.