VIDEO: Finishing News for Week of August 28
Editor Tim Pennington reports on news from the finishing world this week, including how a beer barrel maker improves product quality with nitric acid-free pickling process.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of August 28:
- A new webinar looks at trivalent chromium process capability study for OEMs
- AGM Acquires advanced hard coatings company Duralar
- A beer barrel maker improves product quality with nitric acid-free pickling process
- CCAI Plans a 2020 Women in Finishing Forum
- In our On The Move segment, Josh Woyame Joins Col-Met as Eastern Regional Sales Manager
- Our Tech Tip of the week segment is choosing between a conveyor vs. batch processing
- The Innovation of the week is Sames Kremlin’s Magma 500 heater
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
Some that bears precious metals is, and there are a host of regulations to consider when recycling.
Preventing solvent pop on an industrial paint line...
Considerations when deciding whether or not a robot is the right choice for your facility...