VIDEO: Finishing News for Week of Sept. 11
Editor Tim Pennington brings you all the latest finishing news, including a new military-approved CARC powder coat, and a Michigan plater which solved their emissions issues.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of September 11.
- The NASF Palmetto Technical Conference is Oct. 9-11
- Powder Technology's CARC powder topcoat has been approved by the U.S. Army Research Lab
- We take a look at Julie Voisin’s Colorful Career with Sherwin-Williams Aerospace Coatings
- A Michigan plater tackles emissions issues with new equipment
- In our On The Move segment, Grady Willis Joins ResinTech technical sales team
- Our Tech Tip of the week is fixing corrosion between anodized aluminum and steel
- The Innovation of the week is Therma-Tron-X’s Automated Conveyor Carrier System
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
Coating problems and solutions associated with particle size reduction...
Some that bears precious metals is, and there are a host of regulations to consider when recycling.
Simply heating up the substrate does not cure the coating. There are many variables to consider when choosing the best cure oven for your application...