VIDEO: Finishing News for Week of Sept. 11
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of September 11.
- The NASF Palmetto Technical Conference is Oct. 9-11
- Powder Technology's CARC powder topcoat has been approved by the U.S. Army Research Lab
- We take a look at Julie Voisin’s Colorful Career with Sherwin-Williams Aerospace Coatings
- A Michigan plater tackles emissions issues with new equipment
- In our On The Move segment, Grady Willis Joins ResinTech technical sales team
- Our Tech Tip of the week is fixing corrosion between anodized aluminum and steel
- The Innovation of the week is Therma-Tron-X’s Automated Conveyor Carrier System
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
Powder coating is one of the most durable finishes that can be applied to industrial manufactured products, and offers excellent corrosion protection and is very safe because of its lack of volatile organic compounds.
For more than 50 years, fluidized beds have been used to coat parts with powder coatings. In this article, two industry experts tackle some common questions about the fluidized bed process…
The year 2020 will be here before you know it, signaling the beginning of a new decade and bringing changes to the world as we know it.