VIDEO: Finishing News for Week of Sept. 18
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of September 18.
- SUR/FIN is seeking presenters for its 2020 conference in Atlanta.
- There are new updates for hexavalent chromium detection capabilities.
- Products Finishing is partnering with the International Manufacturing Technology Show on a new Parts Cleaning Conference.
- And speaking of parts cleaning conferences, you can register for Technical Cleanliness Expert Days that are Oct. 29-30.
- In our On The Move segment, EPSI has named Michael Vellone as their West Coast Sales Rep.
- Our Tech Tip of the week is about finding correlations to salt spray and UV protection hours.
- The Innovation of the week is DeVilbiss DV1 spray gun that is optimized for clearcoats.
Remember you can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
Some that bears precious metals is, and there are a host of regulations to consider when recycling.
Choosing the right conveyor system, coating technology, and ancillary equipment.
E-coat can produce uniform finishes with excellent coverage and outstanding corrosion resistance.