VIDEO: Finishing News for Week of Sept. 25
Products Finishing presents the latest finishing news, including items on Axalta, Extreme High-speed Laser Material Deposition, Arlington Plating, Process Technology and Columbia Chemical.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of September 25:
- Axalta is acquiring a United Arab Emirates-based powder coatings manufacturer
- A new coating process provides effective protection for brake discs
- Arlington Plating received approval for Fiat Chrysler nickel-chrome plating on steel substrates
- If you need help understanding compliance inspection using the 6Ps Model for wasterwater in California, we have just the help.
- In our On The Move segment, Process Technology has added several new staff members.
- Our Tech Tip of the week is how zinc flake systems ensure high corrosion protection
- The Innovation of the week is Columbia Chemical’s Colloy A-Z-N 300 acid zinc-nickel plating process
You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week. I’m Tim Pennington with Products Finishing magazine, and thanks for watching.
The processes, chemicals and equipment, plus control and troubleshooting.
The reasons for installing an in-house cold blackening system are many and varied.
A primer on this inexpensive and highly efficient process.