VIDEO: Inside the October 2019 Issue
Editor Tim Pennington gives you a look at the articles in this month’s edition of Products Finishing
Here is a look at the upcoming October issue:
- Our cover story takes a look at how employee buy-in is driving a Chicago powder coater.
- Our October issue also previews the upcoming FABTECH show in November.
- Another feature story says it’s not always the seal tank when testing anodized aluminum for quality
- A unique research paper looks at finishing fluids for 3D printed parts
- In my Finishing Touch column, I’ll tell you the last of 2019 can be a time to catch your breath or speed up
- In his Never Finished column, Matthew Kirchner explains the art of conference call surveillance
- Gardner Intelligence’s Michael Guckes says the finishing index makes progress back toward ‘50’
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.