VIDEO: Inside the September Issue
Products Finishing takes you inside the September issue to preview all the stories and columns in this month’s edition.
Here is a look at the upcoming September issue:
- Our cover story takes a look at this year’s Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for the liquid and powder coating industry.
- We also take a look at how Houston Plating and Coatings Propelled Itself to No. 1 in 2019 Top Shop Survey.
- We also have a feature story that looks at maximizing the service life of process tanks.
- We also examine coatings for electronics, and look at the next generation corrosion-resistant finishes for electronics applications.
- In the Finishing Touch column, you’ll learn about a shop owner who has been a loyal Products Finishing reader for over 50 years
- In his Never Finished column, Matthew Kirchner tells us the 25 lessons he has learned in 25 Years
- Gardner Intelligence’s Michael Guckes says the finishing index ends 30 consecutive months of expansion.
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.