VIDEO: Latest Finishing News for Week of July 24
Watch video of the top news from the finishing world with items on Axalta, CCAI, Carlisle Fluid Technologies, Aluminum Anodizers Council, Pneu-Mech and Sifco ASC.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of July 24:
- Axalta unveils its color trends that are shaping the automotive industry
- CCAI Elected Bill Oney as president, and honored chapters at its annual meeting
- The Aluminum Anodizers Council annual Anodizing Conference and Exposition is Oct. 1-3 in Houston.
- Carlisle Fluid Technologies has acquired Ecco Finishing
- In our On The Move segment, Pneu-Mech is expanding Cayla Burke’s role with the company.
- Our Tech Talk segment is Understanding Metallic Effect Powder Coatings.
- The Innovation of the week is Sifco Applied Surface Concepts’ TechnoPlate power pack line.
Remember, you can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
Question: What methods are available for removing cured powder coatings, and what are the pros and cons of these methods?
How can you calculate the cost of powder coating a component if you only know its surface area? Powder coating expert Rodger Talbert has the answer.
Metal fabricators that laser-cut with oxygen take steps to prepare parts better for powder coating.