VIDEO: Latest Finishing News for Week of July 24
Watch video of the top news from the finishing world with items on Axalta, CCAI, Carlisle Fluid Technologies, Aluminum Anodizers Council, Pneu-Mech and Sifco ASC.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of July 24:
- Axalta unveils its color trends that are shaping the automotive industry
- CCAI Elected Bill Oney as president, and honored chapters at its annual meeting
- The Aluminum Anodizers Council annual Anodizing Conference and Exposition is Oct. 1-3 in Houston.
- Carlisle Fluid Technologies has acquired Ecco Finishing
- In our On The Move segment, Pneu-Mech is expanding Cayla Burke’s role with the company.
- Our Tech Talk segment is Understanding Metallic Effect Powder Coatings.
- The Innovation of the week is Sifco Applied Surface Concepts’ TechnoPlate power pack line.
Remember, you can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.
What is right for the customer?
Choosing the right conveyor system, coating technology, and ancillary equipment.
The year 2020 will be here before you know it, signaling the beginning of a new decade and bringing changes to the world as we know it.