Video: Liquid and Powder Survey, MAMF Awards
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of April 17.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of April 17, including:
- The Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for liquid and powder coating operations will open May 1.
- The Masters Association of Metal Finishers in New York and New Jersey held a dinner and recognition ceremony on April 6.
- The NASF Palmetto Southeast Chapter’s recent plating course was a success.
- In our On The Move segment, Chuck Hoskins joined Coventya as a sales representative for the southwest region.
- Our Tech Tip of the week is "How Do I Prevent Blooming in Powder Coating" from Danielle Dykstra of Diamond Vogel.
- The Innovation of the week is Haviland's Havalloy Zn-Ni Process, a high-speed alloy process.
You can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.