VIDEO: Liquid/Powder Top Shops Survey Winds Down
The Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for liquid and powder coating has just a few weeks left.
The 2019 Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for liquid and powder coating operations will close June 1.
Here is your other top news from the finishing world for the week of May 15.
- The Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for liquid and powder coating operations is open for just a few more weeks.
- Control Electropolishing celebrated the opening of their new headquarters
- Perfection Industrial Finishing achieved Nadcap certification in chemical processing
- In our On The Move segment, Technic Equipment Division appointed Jim Acquaviva director of business development.
- Our Tech Tip of the week is getting your pretreatment process ready for a changeover to thin film coating.
- The Innovation of the week is Gema’s OptiFlex Pro Spray Units
Remember you can read all these stories at PFonline.com. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter that will bring all of the latest finishing news and information to your inbox each week.