VIDEO: On Display at FABTECH, Vol. 2
Here is a look at some of the products and services that will be on display at the FABTECH conference.
Here is a look at some of the products and services that will be on display at the FABTECH conference, which will be held Nov. 11-14 in Chicago at McCormick Place:
- George Koch Sons, along with divisions PriceWalgren and Jessup Systems, designs, manufactures and installs custom surface finishing equipment servicing the automotive, aerospace, military, agricultural and industrial marketplace, as well as job shop businesses. The automated and manual systems can be used for applications such as electrocoat, liquid and powder paint, plating, phosphate, anodizing and porcelain enamel.
- Global Finishing Solutions provides industrial manufacturers and businesses with a variety of equipment and services engineered to improve finishing operations.
- Gema will display their OptiFlex Pro Series manual spray units, which helps powder coaters achieve greater productivity by optimizing the coating process, increasing total powder coverage and achieving quicker finishes.
- EPSI manufactures masking solutions for plating, painting and powder coating processes. It produces and distributes rubber, silicone and plastic caps and plugs, and more.
- Fischer Technology’s nanoindentation and progressive load scratch testers are designed to characterize coatings and produce results with reduced measuring time, minimal sample preparation and higher throughput.
- Hubbard-Hall Focuses on surface finishing and waste treatment solutions, offering a broad spectrum of cleaning, stripping, rust inhibition and industrial wastewater treatment products.
- Midwest Finishing Systems will highlight its turnkey finishing solutions, pretreatment washers, dry-off and cure ovens, environmental rooms, conveyance systems and system controls.
- Diamond Vogel creates both custom formulations and high-performance industrial coatings packaged and warehoused for immediate use.
- Kyzen’s Metalnox M6324CP is a heavy duty, alkaline cleaner/inhibitor formulated to remove difficult soils, including chlorinated, paraffinic oils which are used in a wide range of operations.
- Nordson provides a variety of products, services and training programs to enhance coating operations. Application specialists can offer solutions to improve coating processes or troubleshoot issues.
Ford and GM install new paint shops, equipment to improve efficiency.
Selective brush plating is much more than just a touch-up repair process. Hundreds of applications are using the selective brush plating process to provide surface enhancement coatings to aircraft OEM applications.
This paper is a peer-reviewed and edited version of a presentation delivered at NASF SUR/FIN 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev., on June 12, 2012.