NASF Announces 2021 Finishing Course Catalog
The NASF/AESF Foundation has announced its 2021 industry training schedule.
NASF/AESF Foundation offers four separate training platforms that cater to all types of learners: Web-Based, Home Study, In-Person, and Custom. Each platform offers advantages to students as they work towards the Certified Electro-Finisher (CEF), Certified Aerospace Finisher(CAF), and Master Surface Finisher (MSF) designations.
- Begin Home Study anytime and complete at your own pace
- Hard-copy course materials are mailed directly to your home or work
- AESF Technical Director reviews chapter quizzes and provides feedback
- Proctored exams can be taken at your location
- Courses presented in a series of online sessions
- Live, online instruction taught by NASF/AESF Foundation instructors and other industry experts
- Live sessions take place on pre-determined Tuesday & Wednesdays between 12:00 pm and 2 pm eastern
- Session recordings are available to students for 30-days after the original posting date if students wish to review or miss live sessions
- Live interaction with an instructor in a classroom setting
- Instruction takes place over 2-4 days (add 1 day for optional exam)
- Taught in select locations throughout the U.S.
- The most flexible of training platforms to meet larger training needs of companies
- Mix and match from 110 available course modules
- No travel required
A catalog featuring detailed course descriptions, pricing, and registration information is available for download at NASF.org.
This article is courtesy of the National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF). For more information or to become a member, visit nasf.org.
A primer on this inexpensive and highly efficient process.
An overview of decorative and hard chromium electroplating processes.
An alternative product for passivation...