Sherwin-Williams Offers CARC Products for Military Use
- The aerosol coating is designed to reduce risk to military personnel in the field.
News Item Published: 4/23/2015
Architectural Record Features PPG Coatings in Annual Competition
- The trade magazine selected the company’s Duranar, Coraflon GR and Solarban z75 coatings for its best-of-2014 list.
News Item Published: 4/22/2015
PPG Accredits New Member of Certified Applicator Program
- Accreditation enables Durapaint Industries to apply the company’s Duranar fluoropolymer coatings on aluminum architectural components.
News Item Published: 4/21/2015
Nordson Asymtek Restructures Americas Sales Team
- The changes result in new sales positions for Brad Perkins, Terry Wilde and Chris Heesch, covering the U.S. and Mexico.
News Item Published: 4/16/2015
HMG Paints Celebrates 85th Year of Business
- The family-owned, U.K.-based industrial coatings company has ambitious goals for growth in the coming years.
News Item Published: 4/14/2015
Exel North America Appoints Director of Sales
- Kevin Higgins has worked for the company since the 1990s, but most recently was an engineer for distributor Seneca Industrial.
News Item Published: 4/10/2015
Graco FPE Names Chemline Inc. a Top-20 Distributor
- This is the second consecutive year that the coating supplier has made Graco’s Top 20 High-performance Distributor list.
News Item Published: 4/8/2015
Axalta Targets ACE Markets
- The company offers a range of coating products suitable for the agricultural, construction and earthmoving equipment sector.
News Item Published: 4/6/2015
AkzoNobel Extends Supplier Partnership with McLaren Racing
- The coating supplier has been partners with the Formula One brand since 2008.
News Item Published: 4/3/2015
Q-Lab VP, Marketing Elected as Chairman of ASTM Subcommittee
- Subcommittee D01.27, of which Brad Reis is now chairman, focuses on accelerated testing for paints and coatings.
News Item Published: 3/16/2015