Products Finishing Announces Participation in New, Expanded Top Shops Expo + Conference
Products Finishing will present its annual Top Shops Technical Conference and Awards Program at an inaugural industry event
Products Finishing (Cincinnati, Ohio) announced its participation in the new Top Shops Expo + Conference. An expansion of Products Finishing’s annual Top Shops Benchmarking program, the Top Shops Expo will combine three days of exhibits, education, and networking to deliver a range of solutions to North American contract manufacturing businesses.
Debuting October 12 – 14, 2021, at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, Top Shops Expo’s mission is to raise the profile and redefine the potential of North American manufacturing by providing participants unique insights and business solutions in three key areas: business improvement; technology transfer; and North American-based production sourcing, reshoring and onshoring.
“Since its debut, the Products Finishing’s Top Shops benchmarking program has helped thousands of coating businesses benchmark and improve their operations. With the Top Shops Expo, we’re introducing additional ways for North American finishing businesses to not just better know but to better grow their businesses by connecting them to more data, more technology and more business development opportunities,” notes Products Finishing's publisher, Todd Luciano.
Key Products Finishing’s Top Shops Contributions:
- Product Finishing’s Top Shops Technical Conferences: Data and technical presentations based on the annual Top Shops surveys
- Machining Technology Displays: Innovative product and process technology vendors of machinery, software, materials and more
- Sourcing Pavilion: Leading contract manufacturing companies displaying production and service capabilities from product design and prototyping to scale production to post-processing and finishing
- Top Shops Awards + Networking: Annual Top Shops awards program and a range of business networking events
- Additive Manufacturing Expo (AME): Top Shops Expo will co-locate with the annual Additive Manufacturing Expo. Exhibit hall registrants will receive complimentary access to the AME show floor.
The Top Shops Expo will mark the first time data and insights from all four Top Shops programs — Modern Machine Shop, Plastics Technology, Products Finishing and CompositesWorld — will be presented by Gardner Business Media together creating unmatched learning and networking opportunity for manufacturing businesses. The Top Shops Expo is designed for all companies involved in supporting the North American durable goods manufacturing supply chain. Top Shops Expo exhibitors and attendees will be able to source parts, spec new technology, sell products and services, and solve business problems — all to support North American manufacturing.
Additional event details including registration, technical programs and special events will be announced soon on TopShopsExpo.com and through all Gardner Business Media industrial brands.
Top Shops Expo + Conference | TopShopsExpo.com
Los Angeles-area facility gets top marks in this year’s Products Finishing North American benchmarking survey.
Productivity, efficiency and on-time deliveries are all hallmarks of a great finishing shop, but at the heart of it all is a commitment to employees and customers.
New industrial event delivers data, sourcing and technology solutions for durable goods manufacturing businesses