Powder Coating 101 (Regional)
Date: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 -
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
The Regional Powder Coating Workshops were developed so we could come to you, saving you time and cost. These workshops are identical to the Powder Coating 101 workshop, except it includes 1.5 days classroom training only.
This course gives you an introduction to powder coatings and focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 1.5 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Attend in a city near you to save time and cost
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides eduction and skills needed for career development
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Networking reception
PCI Members: $325
PCI Affiliate Members: $375
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, continental breakfast and lunch, networking reception, and certificate of completion.