March 17 - 21, 2013
NACE International is the leader in the corrosion control community, and is recognized worldwide as the premier authority for corrosion solutions. NACE International's Annual Conference and Exposition, CORROSION 2013, brings together more than 6,000 leaders from industry, government, and academia who convene to discuss the latest technologies and issues, and make decisions on the most effective means of corrosion prevention. 375+ exhibitors will display the latest corrosion control technologies at the world's largest corrosion expo.
Power by the numbers. CORROSION 2013 features:
- 6000+ attendees from 69 countries
- 71% of attendees recommend or specify the purchase of products and services
- 370+ Exhibitors on an 80,000 sq. ft. show floor
- Over 1,000 hours of lectures, forums, tutorials, technical symposia, and meetings
- Opportunities to meet face-to-face with industry experts
- Industry-specific training (pre- and post-conference)
- Opportunities to earn Professional Development Hours (PDH)
- Numerous formal and informal networking opportunities
HEAR how government regulations and standards impact the industry.
LEARN about the latest technology and research being developed in the corrosion field.
GAIN insight into lessons learned and best practices from the leading subject matter experts.
NETWORK with 6,000 industry professionals from around the globe.
Register here: http://events.nace.org/conferences/c2013/registration.aspOrlando, FL