George Koch Sons Acquires Finishing Systems Maker Walgren Co.
- Koch president Chris Brack said the Walgren systems are used to automate material flow during surface treatments.
News Published: 8/11/2015
MacDermid Appoints Carlos Martinez Tello as Mexico County Manager
- Tello brings an accrued experience of 22 years, having spent over 12 years in the general industry markets combined with 10 years of specific automotive experience.
News Published: 8/10/2015
Foredom Electric Co. Publishes Catalog of Rotary Power Tool Accessories
- These accessories work on metal, wood, glass, stone, silicone, acrylic, resins, plastics and composites.
News Published: 8/5/2015
Enthone Publishes Wear Resistant Coatings Guide
- Technologies featured within the guide are used on a variety of components.
News Published: 8/3/2015
BASF Corp. Receives Red Dot Award for Xspark Coatings
- BASF is the first OEM automotive paint to receive the award.
News Published: 7/31/2015
George Koch Sons, LLC Acquires Walgren Co.
- Walgren will join Price-Koch Industries as a division of George Koch Sons.
News Published: 6/26/2015
Chemetall Purchase Boosts its Aluminum Finishing Portfolio
- The transaction will enhance Chemetall's integrated portfolio for the aluminum finishing industry.
News Published: 6/3/2015
Chemeon Rebrands From Metalast
- Chemeon Surface Technology, the new name for metal finishing supplier Metalast is part of the company’s broader rebranding efforts.
News Published: 5/4/2015
Chemetall Acquires its Chinese Joint Venture Company
- Originally established in 1995, the Shanghai-based branch has more than 220 employees.
News Published: 4/7/2015
Metalast Registers as Woman-owned Small Business
- The company says it is the only WOSB in the world providing the U.S. Navy with MIL-SPEC QPD/QPL hex-free/trivalent chromate conversion technology.
News Published: 3/17/2015