PCx 2015 Call For Cleaning Papers
- Parts Cleaning Expo (PCx) April 21-23, 2015 at the Precision Machining Technology Show in Columbus, Ohio and is accepting abstracts for the Parts Cleaning Conference.
Blog Published: 7/3/2014
Graymills Celebrates 75 years
- Manufactures industrial pumping systems and parts washers thanks its customers for its success.
Blog Published: 5/23/2014
Q&A: Removing Buffing Compound
- Readers says they hand-wipe clean using solvent then electroclean, but what is the best way to remove the buffing compound?
Blog Published: 6/24/2013
Cleaning Q&A: In-Line Cleaning Machine
- A reader tells Parts Cleaning expert David Peterson that he is looking for in-line parts washing to put at his stamping press.
Blog Published: 3/6/2013
PCx Cleaning Show Registration is Open
- Educational Sessions available at PCx will cover everything from the fundamentals of cleaning to the environmental rules and regulations coming down the pipeline.
Blog Published: 2/1/2013
Ask The Expert: Clean Paraffin Wax Die Lube
- Q. We are a general purpose coating house. Our cleaning line consists of an alkaline cleaner, city water rinse, iron phosphate, sealer, RO rinse then RO halo.
Blog Published: 6/13/2012
Parts2clean 2012 Will Be Oct 23-25 in Stuttgart
- 10th Leading International Trade Fair for Industrial Parts and Surface Cleaning
Blog Published: 3/22/2012