Finishing Hall of Fame Accepting Nominations
The 2019 Products Finishing Hall of Fame class is open to anyone in the surface finishing industry, including liquid and powder coaters, as well as professionals in other finishing applications.
Nominations for the Products Finishing Hall of Fame are being accepted now through December 10. Nominate someone for consideration today!
The 2019 Products Finishing Hall of Fame class is open to anyone in the surface finishing industry, including liquid and powder coaters, as well as professionals in other finishing applications. Nominees are being sought from the electroplating, anodizing, powder coating, liquid coating, electrocoating, mechanical finishing and vacuum coating industries.
Each nominee must be notable for one or more of the following reasons:
- The nominee significantly improved surface finishing efficiency and productivity through process or technology innovations.
- The nominee established widely accepted best practices in surface finishing areas such as applications, product development, quality, safety, or supply chain and logistics.
- The nominee set new standards for surface finishing in areas such as innovation, technology and industry education.
- The nominee influenced, supported or advocated for the surface finishing industry through research, writing, activism, policies or thought leadership.
- The nominee promoted and advanced the surface finishing industry through volunteer efforts in local chapters or national committees of related organizations.
A committee will be assembled to review the nominations and vote on selections. The inductees will be announced in the February 2019 issue of the magazine.
Read about past Products Finishing Hall of Fame inductees in our Hall of Fame Zone.
The year 2020 will be here before you know it, signaling the beginning of a new decade and bringing changes to the world as we know it.
Types of anodizing, processes, equipment selection and tank construction.
The following anodizing process overviews are provided as a means of introduction to aerospace anodizing