29. March 2017
Arlington Plating Company has completed a major expansion at its Palatine, Illinois, headquarters that resulted in enhanced operations and production capabilities.Read More
The Eastern Advanced Manufacturing Alliance (EAMA) is engaging students and promoting manufacturing with a twist. The non-profit organization includes a network of manufacturing companies from Connecticut to Massachusetts joining local schools and manufacturers to evolve tomorrow’s workforce.Read More
23. March 2017
23. March 2017
Linetec in Wausau, Wisconsin continues to expand capacity and add new jobs to support the market’s increased demand for high-quality finishes and high-performance architectural metal products. Part of the latest job growth is a $3 million investment to double the capacity of the thermal services department.
The company offers both thermal insulating strut and poured-and-debridged services, including for 90-degree and for radius and curved, finished aluminum extrusions.
Posted by: Tim Pennington 21. March 2017
- Arlington Plating Completes Major Expansion
- Manufacturers Engage Students One Video at a Time
- Submit Abstracts for Fabtech Conference in Chicago
- Linetec’s Expansions Adds 70 Jobs, Doubles Machine Capacity
- Sherwin-Williams CARC Powder Topcoats Earn Approval from U.S. Army Research Lab
- Rubbery, Velvety, Silky: Haptic Properties of Coated Automotive Plastic Parts
- NASF Palmetto Southeast Chapter Helps 'Stick it to Cancer'
- Different Course, Same Strokes for Asterion's Vandivier
- Chemetall Receives Highest Airbus Award for Third Time
- PPG Confirms Proposal for AkzoNobel