22. February 2017
JR Custom Metal Products in Wichita, Kansas held an open house in January to show off their new powder coating system designed and installed by IntelliFinishing.
This system features:
· Recipes: vary the processes based on the individual parts
· Big Data: improve quality consistently with stored recipes and analysis
· Zone Control: vary conveyor speeds in zones, independent of system
· Shot Blast: spur to automated shot blast or proceed directly to wash
· Dual-Lane Oven: allows for different cure times based on part thickness
Jesus Raul Martinez Sr. started JR Custom Metal Products in his garage in 1974. His equipment consisted of one welder, one press brake and his hand tools. In 40 years, this one-man shop has grown to one of Wichita’s leading family-owned businesses.
Here's a video see the new powder coating line installed by Intellifinishing: