AS SEEN IN PRODUCTS FINISHING
Do you have a new product or news release that should be included here for Pavco, Inc.? We'd love to include it! Send your content to our editorial team.
Pavco decorative team manager, Shane Moore, discusses the considerations you should keep in mind when contemplating switching from decorative hexavalent chromium to trivalent.
Many factors can influence the low current density (LCD) coverage in a trivalent chromium system. Pavco decorative team manager Shane Moore discusses ideas for improving both chloride and sulfate systems.
Pavco to showcase systems for alloys, zinc, nickel, chrome, copper and newly released conversion coatings.
North Carolina facility has 40,000 square feet that expands its research and customer service departments.
Search the product categories offered by Pavco, Inc.
- Cleaning & Pretreatment
- Bright Dips
- Chromate Conversion Coatings
- Dyes for Chromate and/or Phosphate Coatings
- Nickel Activators
- Passivation Processes
- Plating Processes
- Plating Processes for Plastics
- Plating Processes, Alloy: Chromium Substitute
- Plating Processes, Cadmium
- Plating Processes, Chromium
- Plating Processes, Chromium, Colored
- Plating Processes, Chromium, Trivalent
- Plating Processes, Cobalt, Cobalt Alloy
- Plating Processes, Copper
- Plating Processes, Nickel
- Pollution Control
Is this Your Listing?
Connect with us to keep your company's information up to date.