VIDEO: California Legislative Day, Trio with KCH, Protech Expands
The Metal Finishing Association of California held its annual Legislative Action Day in Sacramento, and Trion Coatings is partnering with KCH Services.
Here is your top news from the finishing world for the week of April 24:
- The Metal Finishing Association of California held its annual Legislative Action Day in Sacramento in March, and the group visits numerous state legislators to discuss issues related to the finishing industry.
- Trion Coatings is partnering with KCH Services for the deployment of its Safe Chrome, an environmentally friendly chrome plating technology.
- The Products Finishing Top Shops Benchmarking Survey for liquid and powder coating operations will open May 1.
- Protech Metal Finishing, a Nadcap-certified plating and anodizing company with 39 years of experience, has completed expansion of their new facility.
- In our On The Move segment, Coventya has added several new service staff members.
- Our Tech Tip of the week is knowing the differences between liquid paint guns and bells.
- The Innovation of the week is Atotech’s BluCr trivalent hard-chrome plating process