SUR/FIN 2021 Call for Abstracts
SUR/FIN is the industry event for surface finishing.
The National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF) is currently accepting technical paper and presentation abstracts for SUR/FIN 2021. The event will take place July 13-15, 2021 in Detroit, Michigan.
The SUR/FIN Technology Advisory Committee is seeking experts to present on their latest experiences with surface engineering and finishing technologies, how innovations are impacting business and what is on the horizon for tomorrow. The deadline to submit an abstract is December 11, 2020. Submit your abstract here.
“Finishing professionals from all specialties turn to SUR/FIN to solve their product, process and business challenges. As such, we’re calling on thought leaders in the finishing industry to share their expertise and knowledge base to help the current and next generation of industrial finishers improve, compete and succeed,” Brad Durkin, Chairman of the NASF Technology Advisory Committee, explains.
If your company is involved with new processes or equipment that improve production, results or performance, you are encouraged to submit an abstract. People involved in academia, production, engineering, R&D and testing, or evaluations in coatings or surface treatments are also encouraged to present their research, results and conclusions.
Topic categories include:
- Technology Responses to REACH/Regulations
- Advances in Surface Finishing Technology
- Technologies for Improved Performance or Increased Efficiency
- Light Materials – Treatments Optimizing Performance
- General Surface Finishing
- Electronics Surface Finishing
- Advances & New Trends in Surface Finishes/Engineering
- Advances in Research
- Plating on Plastics/Decorative Technology
- Zinc/Alloys/High Performance & Passivation Systems
- Corrosion or Wear Deposits/Coatings
- Managing Water Usage/Waste Management Minimization
- Innovative Best Practices for Performance and Efficiency
- Performance Solutions Impacting Today and the Future
- Perspectives Connecting Finishers
SUR/FIN, organized by the National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF), provides a dynamic venue to explore existing and state-of-the-art technology with suppliers, OEMs and applicators for gaining insight toward improving surface finishing operations.